Congratulations on deciding that Google AdWords is the way to go to meet your business goals! Now you’ll probably want to understand how we can best help you.
Below is a full breakdown of our packages…
- Keywords – Keywords are, well, key! We’ll help you identify the specific keywords that will bring customers flocking to your site and eager to spend!
- Bid Optimisation – Continual attention is required to ensure your budget is used most effectively to achieve the desired results.
- Ad Testing – Split-testing ads is the best way to determine which ones are performing best, and with which segments of your market.
- Campaigns – Depending on your requirements you may need a number of different campaigns. We can help you map these out after the initial consultation.
- Reporting – We will provide regular reporting of your results to show you how well things are going and how effective past changes have been.
- Competitor – We will work with you to identify your main competitors and provide in depth reporting about their keywords and ads to help ensure you steal their customers (and not the other way around!)
- Mobile Adverts –50% of ad clicks are expected to be made from mobile devices in 2015 so it is important to target these in your campaigns.
- Page Advice – You can get people to your site but if the landing page isn’t optimised they won’t stay to buy.
- Remarketing – The best customers are repeat customers. Remarketing lets you follow them round the web and continue to deliver your message.
- Shopping – Do you want to reap the benefits of Google Shopping? If so you will need to get all your products onto your merchant account.
- E-commerce – If you have an e-commerce site you want to ensure you get the right package to market all of your products.
Why you can’t afford to not choose Magnetizmo
Magnetizmo is headed by Zara Imrie, an experienced AdWords Specialist and Google Partner. She has expertise spanning 12 years in business, holds an MBA and is a qualified accountant (just in case you need some help working out your numbers too). No one else in the industry offers the same combination of training, talent, and real-world marketing experience.